Hey! I just felt like "why not write a post about my everyday cosmetics?, yeah, why not? I'm gonna do it". Haha, well It was something like that. I don't really use a lot of cosmetics. I don't put a lot of makeup neither. These products are those I use everyday: body butter, perfume, facial soap, foundation and mascara. So, LET'S GET STARTED!
1. ULTRA COLOSSAL VOLUME EXPRESS (WATERPROOF) FROM MAYBELLINE. I love it because it's really easy to use!
2. EAU DE TOILETTE: BOSS ORANGE WOMAN. I've been using it for years now! I love its smell, and people like how I smell, so it's perfect. And I don't get bored of it. But I'm thinking about trying other fragances, but I don't really dare to, ore I just find hard to find one that really matches me.
3. FOUNDATION: SEPHORA 10 HR WEAR PERFECTION FOUNDATION. It's really good and it matches my skin tone very well. And If I get more brown in summer, I'll be able to buy one some tones darker, because it's very economical! It was about 15€ when I bought it in winter. My tone's "clair light no.14 delicate beige".
4. BLUEBERRY BODY BUTTER FROM BODYSHOP. It smells SO SO SO good! I love to smell blueberries after shower.
5. FACIAL SOAP (MILD) FROM CLINIQUE. I use it every morning and every evening. It's amazing!