These days of the year almost all bloggers are writing their goals for the new year and their overviews of the past year. I will be posting an overview of 2014 as soon as possible, but now I'm in Sweden, and I want to enjoy this week I'm staying here with my grandparents, and not to sit all day in front of the computer. But I thought I could write a little smaller post to deal my personal goals for 2015 with you! So, this is my list of goals I'd like to reach this year:
- Enjoy the moment! Carpe diem.
- Listen more to music.
- Write a post everyday.
- Read more.
- Draw and paint more.
- Play the cello (and the piano) more.
- Go more often to the cinema.
- Be not so tired and kind of ill at the end of the school year.
- Take more outfit pictures.
- Go out with friends more often.
- Go to England in Easter.
- Go to one of Tom Odell’s concerts.
- Paint my room’s walls white.
- Put some plants around my window.
- Get more vinyls.
- Keep my room tidy and clean.
- Change my curtains.
- Record some covers.
- Get at least 60 followers/readers.
- Get at least 400 followers on Instagram.
- Have a nice Summer. Spend more time with my friends.
- Get a better camera (hopefully Canon EOS 5D mark III or 7D mark II)
- Have some of this cool stuff in my birthday party: white and silvery number balloons, home baked cake, sparklers.
- Get maybe an iPhone.
- Don’t be so lazy and style my hair in different ways sometimes.
- Love myself a bit more.
Do you have any goals for this year? Do any of mine match yours?
I hope you all guys have a wonderful year full of love and moments worth remembering! 2015, please, be good!
Image source: my canvas on We Heart It