Lovely Emma from Wallflower Wardrobe has nominated me to the Liebster Blogger Award!
These are the rules of the Liebster Award:
- Link the person who was nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media / blogs
And here are Emma's questions and my answers:
- Shoes or bags? SHOES. From trainers, to docs to sandals. Just love them.
- If you could only use one beauty product/makeup item, what would it be? Black mascara!
- Favourite food? Hmmm... Difficult question! I love all types of food (well, excepting meat, because I'm vegetarian) so it's hard to choose! Maybe pizza... Yeah. Pizza is heaven.
- What made you decide to start blogging? I had had several blogs before, and followed many fashion blogs I had discovered via Lookbook.nu... And so I decided to have a fashion blog too! (which ended up being a lifestyle blog, for now).
- Three words to describe your style? Monochrome, simple, elegant.
- Who are your favourite musicians? Oh, this is difficult... Apart from my dear Tom Odell... I like so many musicians! At the moment I would say Roxette, Vivaldi (yeah, Vivaldi, the baroque composer) and Tom Odell, because it's what I'm listening to lately... But I love Arctic Monkeys, MØ, Two Door Cinema, Agnes Obel, Lorde, The 1975, Bach... And I'm probably forgetting loads...
- Favourite places to shop? Second hand and antique shops. I love Urban Outfitters and American Apparel too. But AA is so expensive!
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Hogwarts.
- Goals for the future? I want to spend my time creating. I want to design, draw, play the cello, record, film, write a book, take photographs, I want this blog to grow... In fact, be happy with what I do and who I am.
- Simple style or eclectic style? Very simple, I think.
- Favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe? This one's so difficult too! Do shoes count?? In that case my 1461 Docs. If not... Then, probably my new black cardigan. It goes with everything!
Victoria from Victoria Cross
Zophia from Zophia's Camera
Annie and Lizzie from The Ingénue
Ángeles from Angel's piece of world
Linnea from Linnea Lundström
These are my questions:
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- City or country?
- If you coloured your hair, what colour would it be?
- What's your favourite song at the moment?
- What is your favourite season?
- What's your most beloved membership?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What are your favourite books?
- Favourite drink?
- Favourite garment?