I'm back in Spain now.
I had three great days at Copenhagen. After Copenhagen I flew back to Sweden where we stayed two more days. I came back to Spain the 15th. The same day (15) came Jess (my exchange partner from the exchange I did a year ago!) to Spain! So after intensive unpackaging and tiding the 16th I picked Jess at her hotel the 17th to spend some days together. She slept over at mine two nights. During the day we ate nice breakfasts, played cards, walked around the city, met some friends... It was nice! I didn't use my camera because it's so heavy and I wanted to focus more on having fun with her than on taking pictures of everything. But I have a few phone pictures of these days you might see soon :).
// So this is the continuation of -->this post<-- // I have loads of pictures from Gothenburg... So there will be quite a few more posts with pictures I took there. I really hope you don't get bored!
// Some links of posts about the exchange:
- About the week in Spain
- Vlog from first day in England | Flight + Wickwar
- Vlog from second day in England | Oxford
- Vlog from third day in England | Cardiff
- Vlog from fourth day in England | Wotton-under-Edge
- Pictures from fifth day | Bath
- Pictures from sixth day | Bristol
- About the experience